This song is called “Time.” It is the last track from the soundtrack of the movie Inception. Hans Zimmer is a musical genius.
Look him up if you don’t know him. Some of what he has done would surprise you. To name a few, he composed the score for the Lion King, the second and third Pirates of the Caribbean, Sherlock Holmes, and Batman Begins & The Dark Knight. This man is incredible. Some would say his music sounds the same; I would say that if someone were to blindfold me and make me listen to some random music, I could tell you if Hans Zimmer had composed it or not. His music has a certain flavor.
This song embodies so many different emotions. The very small angsty part of me says that it is what sorrowful love sounds like. So beautiful.
Oh, also, Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
- tooory reblogged this from lululovegood
- lululovegood reblogged this from thegingerreference
- lululovegood likes this
- shirewalker reblogged this from miszbintang
- shirewalker likes this
- miszbintang reblogged this from thegingerreference and added:
- thegingerreference posted this